Our Professional Pool Services
Pool owners know that no shortage of work comes with caring for your swimming pool. Professional pool services from ASP—America’s Swimming Pool Company—take the stress out of pool ownership.
Let our team of local professionals handle all your maintenance and repair needs so you can kick back and relax by your beautiful pool.
Request service online or call (866) 253-0455 today.
Our Pool Services
Whether you’re new to pool ownership or a seasoned veteran, everyone can use assistance in maintaining their pool.
We offer a complete range of pool services*:
- Cleaning – From balancing chemicals to cleaning up algae and debris, we’ll keep your pool safe to swim in.
- Repair – We’re skilled in fixing heaters, filters, pumps, and other systems that are essential to keep your pool running.
- Maintenance – The only way to help avoid costly repairs down the road is with routine maintenance. Our scheduled pool maintenance services keep your system running smoothly, promote optimal water quality, and extend the life of your equipment.
- Renovation and remodeling – Give your existing pool a facelift with the renovation and remodeling services that can give your pool area the modern look you’re after.
- Commercial pool services – Our pool services aren’t limited to backyards. We help hotel and apartment complex managers across the country with their pool needs too!
- Pool inspections – Our free basic pool inspections check the status of your pool chemicals and equipment to let you know what services you might need. Schedule an appointment!
- Pool installation and construction – We don’t only work on existing pools; we can also install them. We specialize in vinyl-lined, concrete, and fiberglass inground pools.
*Services may vary by location. Contact the location nearest you to learn more about availability.
What Our Pool Services Include
Choosing to work with your local ASP means your job will be done right the first time. Our highly skilled and experienced team is trained in the latest technology and treatment solutions.
Our standard services include:
- Checking pool water chemistry, recording chemical readings, and adjusting pool chemicals as needed
- Emptying skimmer and pool pump baskets and automatic pool cleaner debris bags
- Skimming the pool surface and vacuuming leaves and debris
- Brushing tile or vinyl at the water surface around the pool edge, including pool steps and benches, as necessary
- Our services don’t stop in your pool. Ask about what we can do for your spa or fountain
To best serve our customers, we record all activities in PoolOps®, our digital platform. After each service, your technician will add information about the visit to build a retrievable service history for your pool. This includes the time we serviced your pool, your pool’s chemical readings, the chemicals we added, and a picture of your clean pool.
Find Professional Pool Service Near Me
Want worry-free pool maintenance this summer? Spend more time enjoying your pool with America’s Swimming Pool Company. We make owning your pool fun again. Request service online or call (866) 253-0455 to get started.
Pool Service FAQs
How much does pool service cost?
The cost of pool services depends on the service selected and the size and condition of your pool. Contact your local ASP, for a free custom service quote.
Can you remodel an inground pool?
Yes, you can. Adding features like a built-in hot tub to your inground pool will require structural work, including the possibility of excavation and changes to your plumbing. Our team will be able to consult with you to make sure you get the result you want in a way that fits your budget.
How often do you need pool service?
Pool cleanings and chemical checks should be performed weekly. Filter cleaning and other maintenance tasks can be performed on a monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual schedule. If you hire professional cleaners, you can reduce the stress of trying to remember to do these tasks regularly.
Are pool repairs covered by homeowner’s insurance?
Yes, in most cases pool repairs as the result of “covered perils” are covered by your homeowner’s insurance policy. These are usually natural events like fire, lightning, and high winds. In some policies, damage caused by vandalism may also be included. Contact your agent to learn more about your specific policy.
- Before you remodel or schedule repairs, have your pool inspected (for free) by our technicians.
- A remodeled pool shouldn’t be surrounded by an out-of-date deck. Don’t worry, we can remodel your pool deck too.
- Tired of skimming leaves? Our friends at Monster Tree Service can remove those pesky pool-side trees.
Resources You May Enjoy
the Dive? Our pool professionals are ready to help!
All Your Pool NeedsAll Your Pool Needs
From cleanings to remodels, we take care of the dirty work while you take care of the memories.Our Services
Worry-Free, Technology-Driven Service UpdatesWorry-Free, Technology-Driven Service Updates
We use our PoolOps® technology to automatically email a weekly digital report after each visit that includes services performed, photos of your clean pool, and more.PoolOps Technology
Friendly and Experienced TechniciansFriendly and Experienced Technicians
You can trust that your pool is in the right hands with our trained and uniformed pool professionals.About Us
Customized Maintenance PlansCustomized Maintenance Plans
Our plan options are tailored for your lifestyle and budget and are followed up with a detailed report.Maintenance Plans
America's #1 Swimming Pool Service CompanyAmerica's #1 Swimming Pool Service Company
Our 21 years of experience has established trustworthiness with our customersCustomer Reviews