Consider these facts when choosing to DIY or hire a professional to clean your swimming pool.
- Education – A pool service company will do more than just service your pool. Pool service professionals are experts in their field and can educate you on the proper supplies and equipment needed to help keep your pool running and looking its best. If you are in a pool emergency or just need service advice, a pool professional is your best resource.
- Professionals – Finding a pool service company you can trust is essential. With a pool service company like America’s Swimming Pool Company, each owner has gone through a nationally-recognized training program before beginning service in their local area. They are also Certified Pool Operators who have taken and passed the National Swimming Pool Foundation’s CPO exam. ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company owners and employees are trained and certified pool professionals that stay on top of the industry standards. They are also able to help with additional services, from the smallest repair to the largest improvement.
- Safety – Properly balanced water is vital for the safety of the people swimming in it. A pool that is not properly maintained can become a home for illness-causing bacteria. A pool professional will make sure that your pool water is properly tested and cleaned. A healthy pool means healthy swimming.
- Worry-free – Pool industry technology can give you the peace of mind you have always wanted from a service company. For example, experts at ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company have developed PoolOps® technology, which sends weekly maintenance reports that provide the activities of each service visit. These activities include the date and time your pool was serviced, your pool’s chemical balance, what chemicals were added, and a picture of your clean swimming pool. This report is emailed to you directly after each visit.
- Cost – A swimming pool is a big investment, so it’s important to make sure that investment is maintaine. A maintenance program can help eliminate this stress. There are custom maintenance and cleaning plans that will fit almost anyone’s budget. The more your investment is cared for, the less chance there is of spending your hard-earned money on repairs that could have been avoided.
- Time – We live in a fast-paced society, so it’s important to soak up as many enjoyable moments as you can. Consider the time you’d spend researching DIY pool cleaning, getting the chemicals, testing the water, adding chemicals, checking the equipment, etc. It can take up to three times the amount of time for a homeowner to do this themselves. Using a pool service company to clean your pool can help you relax more, and spend more time with your family in the pool instead of working on it.
ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company is the nation’s largest swimming pool service, maintenance, repair, and renovation company. We serve over 400 cities in 23 states across the nation. Our trained and certified pool professionals joined the ASP family simply because they love the pool industry and have the desire to provide quality service for each customer.
Learn out more about pool repairs from ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company and to find a location near you.