Pool Resurfacing & Replastering
Experienced Pool Remodeling Experts
With time, pool surfaces will deteriorate due to age and other factor. If your pool’s surface is flaking, stained, or cracked, it may be time to resurface your pool. The pool resurfacing professionals at ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company help pool owners across the country replaster their pool so that it is in the best condition for them to enjoy during the summer. Our team is America’s leading swimming pool service company since 2002. Our experienced professionals service over 420,000 gallons of water each week, and we always provide customers with reliable and friendly services. No matter how big or small your pool resurfacing project may be, there’s nothing our team of professionals can’t handle.
How to Know It’s Time to Resurface Your Pool
Your pool is exposed to many different things throughout the years—whether it’s weather conditions, pool chemicals, algae, or more. Many of these factors can contribute to the deterioration of your pool surface.
- Plaster Flaking or Peeling: Pool water with sustained low pH or low calcium levels is a common cause of plaster flaking. Flaking occurs because low pH pool water dissolves a soluble calcium compound called calcium hydroxide, and there’s no way to repair it, unfortunately.
- Surface Stains: Surface stains often occur due to copper, calcium, or many other factors. These stains often stick to the plaster surface. Sometimes you can remove the stains with an acid wash, but if your pool is severely stained, it may be best to replaster.
- Roughness: Pool chemicals often eat away the pool surface, creating a rough surface that can cause your loved ones to cut themselves or experience discomfort.
- Structure Cracks: If you have a structural crack in your pool, it is vital to have an experienced pool professional inspect and repair the crack.
- Plaster Discoloration: Your plaster may get discolored over time. To solve the issue, we can replaster it, or we can install a durable pebble finish that won’t discolor as easily.
Revamp Your Pool with New Resurfacing
If your pool is looking dull and needs a facelift, our team of replastering and resurfacing professionals can help you. ASP isn’t your typical “pool person”—we are well-informed, happy to answer questions, and give you everything you need to have a clean, inviting pool. We adhere to a strict code of ethics, which includes offering a high level of service, treating customers with respect, and offering fair prices. If you hire our team for your pool resurfacing, you can trust that we will get the job done right the first time. ASP guarantees your peace of mind!