Whether it’s due to faulty equipment, age, or general wear and tear, even the most well-maintained pools will need a little extra care from time to time. High-quality pool repair services can be used to address malfunctioning components, replace parts, and even restore problems with the liner or structure.
We offer reliable, high-quality inground pool repair services designed to keep you swimming all season long.
Available Swimming Pool Repairs
Since 2002, we’ve been helping homeowners keep their pools running properly and efficiently. Due to our many years of experience, we’ve seen our fair share of both common and uncommon swimming pool issues – and fixed them, too!
Our inground pool repair services include, but are not limited to:
- Clogged Pool Pump Impeller —If you suspect the pool’s pump to be a part of your problems, there’s a high chance you’re dealing with a clogged pump impeller. Even the smallest pieces of debris can pass through your pool’s filter basket, eventually forming a clog. A clogged impeller will lead to your pump making unpleasant noises, low filter pressure, and slow to no movement of water.
- Leaking Pool Filter—Fix swimming pool leaks sooner rather than later to save yourself from high water bills and water waste, and to protect the rest of your plumbing and pool equipment from damage.
- Pump Basket Issues—The pump’s basket is crucial to keeping your pool, pump, and pump impeller free of debris. A damaged pump basket can be due to a lack of maintenance, a leak in your system, or even extreme weather changes.
- Inground Pool Not Circulating Water—Water circulation is important to your swimming pool for many reasons. Without proper circulation, any standing pool of water can become a breeding ground for mosquitoes and other unsanitary conditions. Not only does circulation ensure the water is being filtered by the pool’s equipment correctly, but proper circulation also ensures that the chemicals used in your pool to disinfect are distributed properly.
- Clogged Pool Cleaner—You may take your pool cleaner for granted until it becomes clogged and unusable. Whether you have a suction, pressure, or robotic pool cleaner, we’ll clear away the clog, as well as the debris left behind to ensure the clog doesn’t repeat itself.
- Pool Heater Not Working—As with the rest of your pool equipment, your heater is bound to run into its fair share of problems. Whatever the pool heater problem you’re experiencing, our team has the tools to get things heating up again in no time at all. Some common causes of pool heater malfunctions include:
- The pilot light won’t light
- Ends cycle before the desired temperature is reached
- The heater is not getting enough water
- The heater is rusted
- Pump Basket Does Not Fill with Water—When you check your pump basket, it should be filling up almost all the way with water. While a few air bubbles here and there are normal, low water levels are not. This can be due to either a blockage in the suction line or possibly a dirty filter. In some cases, your pump may also be dealing with a problem that needs to be repaired.
- Broken Pool Equipment—Normal use can eventually lead to wear and tear on your pool equipment, such as your pool lighting, skimmer, salt system, and more. Our team can help you assess and fix the problem.
Find an Inground Pool Repair Near Me!
Our teams are equipped with everything they need to complete repairs so you can have more time to enjoy your pool with your family and friends. To experience the difference our swimming pool repair company can make for your outdoor space, find a location near you or call today at (866) 253-0455!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to repair a swimming pool?
Swimming pool repairs cost anywhere between $100 to $20,000. Ultimately, the final price of repair will depend on factors, including:
- The size of the pool
- Severity of damage
- Type of repair needed
- Location of repair
- Accessibility of repair
- Material of pool
- Quality of previous installations
- Time of year
We offer quotes for all our work, so you’ll never be caught off guard when it comes to price. Contact the America’s Swimming Pool Co. nearest you to schedule an estimate.
How long does it take to fix a pool?
Once our pool experts have assessed your repair, they will give you an estimate with the repair’s timeline. The length of the repair will be dependent on factors including the size of the issue, materials needed to complete the repair, and the type of problem.
What’s the difference between an inground pool repair and remodel?
Whether you should repair or remodel your pool is often dependent on the type of problem. General repairs tend to be more common and less expensive. Pool repairs and remodeling services often go hand-in-hand because, along with your repair, you may consider a remodel to update your pool’s style or resurface any damage.
- If you’re unsure of what is wrong with your pool or want a general check to make sure everything is in tip-top shape, try our pool inspection services.
- We service more than residential inground pools! Learn more about our commercial pool services.
Resources You May Enjoy
the Dive? Our pool professionals are ready to help!
All Your Pool NeedsAll Your Pool Needs
From cleanings to remodels, we take care of the dirty work while you take care of the memories.Our Services
Worry-Free, Technology-Driven Service UpdatesWorry-Free, Technology-Driven Service Updates
We use our PoolOps® technology to automatically email a weekly digital report after each visit that includes services performed, photos of your clean pool, and more.PoolOps Technology
Friendly and Experienced TechniciansFriendly and Experienced Technicians
You can trust that your pool is in the right hands with our trained and uniformed pool professionals.About Us
Customized Maintenance PlansCustomized Maintenance Plans
Our plan options are tailored for your lifestyle and budget and are followed up with a detailed report.Maintenance Plans
America's #1 Swimming Pool Service CompanyAmerica's #1 Swimming Pool Service Company
Our 21 years of experience has established trustworthiness with our customersCustomer Reviews