Professional Pool Cleaning Service
Pool cleaning is a critical component of pool maintenance. Some pool cleaning tasks should be completed daily (skimming) or weekly (vacuuming). Several times a season it’s necessary to deep clean pools, like after you open or if you’ve skipped some weekly cleans and notice signs of algae or pests. Deep pool cleanings should be completed several times throughout the season.
Our professional pool cleaning services keep your pool safe and beautiful, all season long.
Take pool cleaning off your to-do list. Request service online or call (866) 253-0455 to get started.
Deep vs. Weekly Pool Cleaning
During pool season, it’s important to clean your pool weekly. At a minimum, weekly pool cleanings should include:
- Cleaning the skimmer basket
- Angling the jets
- Checking the pool pump
- Vacuuming and skimming
- Water testing
These tasks may need to be completed more frequently based on the type of pool, its location, and more.
Deep cleaning pools is not necessary on a weekly basis but should be completed regularly throughout the season to make adjustments to the pool pump and mechanics, scrub the pool walls and stairs, and shock the pool.
Our Inground Pool Cleaning Services
Our team of pool professionals offers customizable commercial and residential pool cleaning services. We specialize in inground pool cleaning for vinyl, fiberglass, and concrete pools. Some customers elect for regular cleaning service, while others choose to get professional deep cleaning several times a season.
Weekly cleaning is a regularly scheduled service that includes vacuuming, skimming, and water testing. From the filter to the pool bottom and liner, we clean it all.
Our most popular pool deep cleaning services include:
Filter Cleaning – When a filter is polluted or incorrectly cleaned, your pool’s system pressure is impacted. This can cause your pool’s plumbing to perform insufficiently and potentially deteriorate.
Green to Clean – Any discoloration in your pool is a surefire sign that bacteria and/or algae are present in the water, which means there could be health risks for your family. Our team will transform your discolored pool water back into a crystal-clear oasis in about 3-5 days.
Acid Wash – Our professional pool cleaners apply acid wash to remove a thin layer of plaster, algae, minerals, chlorine, and dirt stains. Most pool stains are nearly impossible to eliminate without the acid washing process.
Not sure what your pool needs? Consider a pool maintenance plan. Our comprehensive pool maintenance plans help preserve and prolong the useful livelihood of your pool’s main components: the filtration system, water, return system,skimmers, and the pool’s surface.
Signs You Need to Schedule a Professional Pool Cleaning
If you notice the following signs, it’s time to contact America’s Swimming Pool Company for a professional pool cleaning!
- Discolored water – The most obvious sign that your pool needs professional cleaning is when your pool is green, brown, yellow, or any color other than clear. When your water isn’t treated properly or frequently, the water can develop algae or other contaminants.
- Bugs, bugs, and more bugs – Bacteria isn’t the only thing that could be living in your pool. Bugs tend to find their way around the water and sometimes fall in. Insects like mosquitoes, water beetles, gnats, tiny red pool mites, and more can end up in your pool, creating an unsanitary environment.
- Irritation to eyes and skin – Minor skin and eye irritation is fairly normal if you swim with your eyes open underwater. However, you could get a serious skin condition from unclean water that lingers on the skin long-term, especially when water isn’t treated properly or chemically balanced.
- Scaling: Scaling is the buildup of inorganic material found on pool tile, stone, fiberglass, and other hard surfaces. Scaling is often an indication that the calcium, pH, and alkaline levels in your pool are too high.
- Bubbles or foam in the water: Bubbles or foam on the surface of your pool water might look fun, but this means your pool has strong surface tension caused by:
- Contaminates like sunblock, lotion, and/or soap
- A high concentration of surface bacteria and germs
- A chemical imbalance (having too many or too few chemicals)
Proper cleaning and chemical adjustment is a science that, when done incorrectly, can lead to additional problems for you and your family. That’s why you should always trust the professionals! We have the tools, special supplies, and experience to ensure your pool is cleaned and maintained according to industry standards and best practices.
Find Professional Pool Cleaning Service Near Me
For weekly or seasonal pool cleaning services, choose America’s Swimming Pool Company. As an industry leader with over 20 years of experience, your local team has the tools, knowledge, and experience to keep your pool clean. Request service online or call (866) 253-0455 for pool cleaning today.
Pool Cleaning FAQs
How often should you clean your pool?
Your pool should be cleaned at least once a week, especially during the heat of the summer when pool usage is at its height. These weekly cleanings should include checking your pool chemistry to make sure all your levels, like pH balance, are correct.
Should I clean my own pool?
Daily and weekly cleanings can often be completed by pool owners, but deep cleanings and larger maintenance tasks should be completed by a professional. We offer both weekly and deep pool cleaning services to meet your household’s needs and help busy pool owners manage and enjoy their pools.
How much does pool cleaning cost?
Pool cleaning prices will vary based on factors such as the type and size of your pool and the depth of cleaning required. For example, cleaning a pool filter will cost less than an intense Green to Clean service. Contact the America’s Swimming Pool Co. location nearest you for a free pool inspection and receive a quote!
- Over time, even in a clean pool, you’ll need to have it resurfaced. We can inspect your pool and let you know if it’s time.
- If something is wrong with your pool, but you don’t know what, schedule a free pool inspection from America’s Swimming Pool Company.
- Nothing kills a pool party like mosquitos. Contact our friends at Mosquito Squad for a natural barrier treatment to keep your pool area mosquito-free.
Resources You May Enjoy
- The Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Your Swimming Pool (Like a Pro)
- Green Pool Problems: How to Clean a Green Pool Fast
- Bugs in Your Swimming Pool (How to Get Rid of Them and Keep Them Out of Your Pool)
- How Clean Is Your Swimming Pool?
the Dive? Our pool professionals are ready to help!
All Your Pool NeedsAll Your Pool Needs
From cleanings to remodels, we take care of the dirty work while you take care of the memories.Our Services
Worry-Free, Technology-Driven Service UpdatesWorry-Free, Technology-Driven Service Updates
We use our PoolOps® technology to automatically email a weekly digital report after each visit that includes services performed, photos of your clean pool, and more.PoolOps Technology
Friendly and Experienced TechniciansFriendly and Experienced Technicians
You can trust that your pool is in the right hands with our trained and uniformed pool professionals.About Us
Customized Maintenance PlansCustomized Maintenance Plans
Our plan options are tailored for your lifestyle and budget and are followed up with a detailed report.Maintenance Plans
America's #1 Swimming Pool Service CompanyAmerica's #1 Swimming Pool Service Company
Our 21 years of experience has established trustworthiness with our customersCustomer Reviews