You think you know that you have a leak in your pool but don't know where to start. If you aren't noticing any water on the equipment pad, it's likely the leak is underground.There are no worries when you call ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company about locating or repairing your pool leak. We test thoroughly in-ground spas and pools for leaks. You can avoid serious issues and unnecessary expenses in pool ownership by locating your underground leak and repairing it as quickly as possible.
Common Signs You Have a Swimming Pool Leak
Locating an underground leak isn't simple work. It requires special equipment and trained personnel. Sonar equipment and divers who are properly trained are here to assist you. Without proper techniques and personnel you just can't know that your leak is fixed and repaired properly.
Your pool might be leaking if:
- Water loss exceeds ¼-inch of water a day
- Autofill is constantly running or you have to add more water frequently
- Noticeable areas around the pool area are wet or soggy
- You see cracks in or around your pool deck from the shifting ground
- Air bubbles are escaping from cracks inside the pool or you see rust on the plaster inside the pool
- Air bubbles can be seen in through pump lid or coming out jets which return the filtered water back to your pool
Call for Accurate Leak Detection & Repair
ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company is a team of experienced, highly-skilled, and knowledgeable pool professionals who are highly rated on Yelp, Google, and Facebook. We handle pool projects, weekly service, equipment repairs and leak detection/repairs. Our technicians are background checked and drug tested to provide you your peace of mind when you see someone in your backyard.We are dedicated to providing the best pool services, and a great customer experience. Our mission is to serve our customers, co-workers and community.Let us do the work for you! 214-503-7171