Trying to locate the leak in your pool is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thankfully, you don’t have to worry about locating or repairing your pool leak when you call ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company. Our team thoroughly inspects in-ground pools, and spas for leaks. We know that leaks can result in serious issues and uncessary expenses if they aren't repaired as quickly as possible.
Common Signs You Have a Swimming Pool Leak
Trying to determine if your pool leaks is hard enough, but trying to locate a leak without the proper techniques is virtually impossible. If you think your pool might be leaking, there are a few things you should keep an eye out to be certain.
Below are a few signs that your pool is leaking:
- Your pool lost more than a ¼-inch of water a day
- You constantly need to add more water or the autofill is running non-stop
- Grass around the pool area is soggy
- There are cracks in or around your pool deck from shifting and lifting
- Air bubbles from cracks inside the pool or you start to notice rust stains on the plaster
- Large air bubbles in the pump or coming out return jets
Call for Accurate Leak Detection & Repair
ASP - America's Swimming Pool Company is a team of highly-skilled, knowledgeable, and experienced pool professionals. We are to handle any pool project and/or leak, no matter how big or small. Our technicians are also background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind. Not only are we dedicated to providing high-quality services, but also excellent customer experience. Our goal is to make pool maintenance and pool repairs as easy as possible for our customers by letting them leave it to us.
Let us do the work for you! 214-503-7171