At ASP Dallas, our foremost priority is the health and safety of our customers, our employees, employee’s families, and the general public around us. Since we don’t know how long we will be in this pandemic and someone may ask for information on what ASP Dallas is doing to prevent outbreak, we have the following items below outlined. They are in addition to any health and safety standards we have in place. Here are the additional practices to protect against possible COVID-19 exposure:
Public Access to ASP Dallas:
- All public access to ASP Dallas facilities are by appointment only and limited to no more than 3 people in the showroom at any given time.
- Deliveries are to be scheduled in advance. Delivery drivers are required to wear face masks when at an ASP Dallas facility and in contact with our employees.
- Vendors/Sub-contractors who are stopping by the facility to pick up a check, may be asked to remain outdoors until the check can be handed to them.
- Safe distancing practices of six (6) feet between personnel will be enforced.
- Sales staff, project managers, field managers and any personnel are to interact with customers electronically whenever possible.
- When a face-to-face interaction is unavoidable, face masks must be worn, and a minimum six foot distance must be maintained between parties.
Cleaning and Disinfecting:
- Field personnel will ensure that all truck door handles and steering wheels on company trucks are disinfected at least daily. Field personnel should not be inviting any other persons to travel in their company vehicle.
- Field personnel will wash their hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Office Personnel will be responsible for their individual office area or workspace. They will disinfect all door handles, counters, desktops, copy machines and all other frequently touched surfaces daily in the area where they work.
- The receptionist will be responsible for disinfecting the entry door handles (inside and out) kitchen counter, fridge door handles, water faucets in the kitchen and shared bathroom, bathroom door handles upon arrival to the office daily.
- The receptionist will also disinfect the showroom bathroom by wiping door handle, toilet handle and faucet at the beginning of each day.
- Additional protective measures will be added if exposure to COVID-19 is suspected or confirmed for any of us.
- Field personal will limit their office visits to the absolute minimum required. Use of phone calls, electronic communication, and video conferencing is encouraged to limit in-person contact.
- Those associates scheduled to work will limit configuration of office space to ensure that employees are working at least six feet apart.
- Office personal will avoid congregating.
- If meetings are necessary, those meetings will be conducted outdoors or in an interior office space where they can continue to maintain 6 feet between each participant.
Employee Conduct Required:
ASP Dallas’ Employees;
- Will not come to work when sick.
- Will promptly notify their supervisor when they experience any flu symptom.
- Will wash or sanitize their hands before eating, after using the restroom, and at other times during the day after touching common surfaces.
- Will maintain 6 feet from others, when possible.
- Will wear a face mask when they might come within 6 feet of others.
- Will not congregate or meet in groups of more than 3 people.
- Will elbow bump instead of shaking hands.
- Will advise management of any medical condition they believe may put them at serious risk from COVID-19
- When possible, we are asking each employee to measure their temperature at the beginning of each day.
- Employees that exhibit a temperature of 100.4°F, or greater, will notify their supervisor that they will not be reporting for their scheduled shift. Employee should not return to work until their temperature has become normal.
- All supervisors and managers will monitor their subordinates for signs of COVID-19, (Shortness of breath, aches and pains, sore throat, nausea, runny nose, loss of smell or taste), and take appropriate action, on a case-by-case basis.
Sanitation Provisions for Employees:
- Each employee will have a hand sanitizer bottle.
- USDA class E3 hand sanitizer for refilling crew bottles is available at the office.
- Fabric Masks have been distributed to each employee of the company to be worn under appropriate circumstances as outlined above or when the employee believes it necessary for the safety of themselves or others.